Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Visiting the Crochet Me site

I just picked up Crochet Traditions while grabbing a ball of yarn.  What a fascinating booklet!

One of the ads caught my eye - it was for the Crochet Me site.    They ask for your email address but otherwise all of the patterns and several ebooks are free.  You can also find some crochet along projects.  (My skills are not that advanced lol - I am still a patternphobe.)  I had a lovely time popping around the site, and even found what I hope will be the answer to a project I am working on.  I am attempting my first amigurumi doll and I feel it needs a beak, and I have no idea how to make one! (The main doll and wings I am just making up as I go along.)  They had a free pattern for a spring chick - with a beak!

No comments:

Post a Comment