Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Preparing for the Ravellenics!

I have now joined four teams so I need to come up with four projects!

My teams are:
Team Crochet
Team Pizzah (Team Boston)
Team Woolpack
Team Wendy Wellesley

So far I am in two events:
Frogging - that dreadful pink variegated scarf if I can find it
Modular Relay - a fun new pattern that I want to try for dish scrubbies

Not yet entered, but I want to try repeating my Hexagon Gone Wrong pattern five times as a Modular Relay for Team Woolpack (where I bought the yarn.)

I also have yarn stash at least as old as last July because I can remember using some of it while they were here (I went a bit overboard ahem at a Sugar and Cream sale.)  Not to mention the yarn I just found that I don't even remember buying but based on its hiding place must hit the one year rule.  Alas, it may be too hot for July crocheting.

So what to do? What to do? I still want to finish my crochet hook bag (WIP) and my contemplative crochet piece is just getting interesting as well.  I haven't made any flowers lately even though I did join a great Ravelry group that is all about making them.  I just got some novelty yarn for scarf making which I am really loving.  (Luckily those are too expensive to get really overboard with.)

Okay, first things first:  take photos of all the WIP and the ideas.
Add them to my Ravelry projects list.
See if I can figure out how to add my Hexagon Gone Wrong pattern.
Take a photo of the completed crochet bag while I am at it.
See if I can get that mobile Ravelry app on my cell phone.

Remember to take photos of all of this - then I can scrap them after the Olympics!  Ah, the joy of combining hobbies.

No comments:

Post a Comment