Sunday, January 22, 2012

First lesson at Digital Art Journaling class

Okay, that may be a bit of an exaggeration, as I am still working through the class materials.  But the first theme word is HEART, and I got an image in my head immediately.

The class is over at Jessica Sprague.com and I am already way behind on the class!  Luckily, the class and materials remain available to you forever - I love the lack of pressure!



Jessica Sprague and Nancie Rowe Janitz; Digital Art Journaling Class:; background; map; staircase.; Scrapgirls Splendor kit; Keri Schueller: candlestick.

Explanation:  the words are from a psalm and the smoke represents prayers rising up to heaven.   I just finished reading the story of Jacob in Genesis, so that is probably what brought the staircase to mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment